items in your cart
total cart value
- An ice scoop is very important. Always stab the scoop into the ice handle-up so that you're only touching the handle. Never underestimate the power of ice. It's the second thing you need when making a cocktail or just simply adding it to drinks on the rock. It's needed to melt the necessary water into the drink as well as keep it cold. The ice needs to be extremely clean at all times (preferably made from filtered water).
- Separates water from ice as you scoop
- 4 ounce size capacity
- Plastic and Metal choices of material
- The Drain Ice Scoop is manufactured from a durable, light weight aluminum or plastic. It suits a broad range of applications from personal home to professional use. The simple design feature of the scoop allows the user to eliminate water from entering the glass of many types of beverages.( from barsupplies ).
- Developed in 2005, the Drain Scoop ® is the bartender's answer to watered down drinks. The patented unique slotted design keeps ice in and lets water out - combining the dry-ice of tongs with the speed of an ice scoop for a perfect drink every time. ( from drainscoop ).
- This ice scoop features large drainage holes which allow the water to drain away before entering the glass. Ideal for use with ice buckets and ice machines. ( from stephensons ).